(NOTE: This app is no longer being actively maintained)
This app is a to-do list/reminder app with the following features:
* It allows you to dictate your reminder instead of typing it via Google's speech transcription service. All you need to dictate your reminder is a network connection (celluar or WiFi) and no concerns about talking to your phone in public.
* It provides three different home screen widgets in two styles (seen all together in the first two screenshots below) so you can look through all of your reminders:
--Previous/Next - Lets you manually scroll through your reminders using arrow buttons on the widget. Tapping the reminder text will open the main app.
--Previous/Next/Add - Same as Previous/Next but with the addition of buttons for adding a reminder to the top or bottom of your list (so you can catch that passing "Oh, yeah..." thought).
--Auto-Scroll/Add - Will display the next reminder in your list every 6 seconds (then cycles back to the beginning) and has the buttons for adding reminders. The time interval can be changed via the settings.
You can choose between two different widget styles, White and Sense (styled after the Sense UI color scheme).
* It lets you schedule an alarm for those reminders that are time-sensitive. You can use the settings in the app to determine how the alarms should notify you (by default, the alarm will cause the phone to vibrate and the notification light to blink).
Adding a reminder simply involves tapping one of the "add" buttons: the location of the "+" sign indicates whether the reminder will be added to the top or bottom of the list. You can save your reminder with either the Quick Save button below the reminder text box (which lets you save without having to dismiss the on-screen keyboard) or the regular Save button. In the list of reminders, a tap on any reminder will give you the option of editing it, moving it to the top or bottom of the list, or deleting it.
Completed or "archived" reminders are listed separately from active ones, and are automatically deleted after a certain number of days, which you can adjust in the settings. You can keep particular completed reminders indefinitely if you wish (in case you think you may need to make the reminder active again).
The somewhat dull black/white/gray color scheme was chosen to help make the app and the widgets fairly readable in brightly lit/sunlit conditions so you can use the app while you're out and about, but its readability will partially be dependent on what kind of screen your device has.
All feedback about this app, good or bad, is welcome as long as it's constructive.
* Updated the original widget layouts and created dark translucent versions of the widgets modeled after Sense UI.
* Added a "Quick Save" button below reminder text input to allow the saving of a reminder without the need to dismiss on-screen keyboard/scroll down.
* Fixed widget/landscape layout bugs.