Tired of looking up application from long list?
Tired of finding the application from Multiple home screen?
Want to open applications by flip your phone?
MySense opens different application depended on how you turn your phone in different patterns.
Of course, it requred some setup before you can use:
* Go to the setup menu
* Select your a application, for example, Fackbook.
* Cover your light sensor (usually near the top of your screen), and flip the phone to any direction. by doing so, you should be able to see the ball is rotating with your motion. it will remember your motion
* Go back to main menu, select the run icon on the left
* Repeat the motion again, don't forget to cover the light sensor
* If your hands are not shaking, it should open the fackbook app for you.
Tip: create a widget on your home-screen or add it to your notification bar
- Add widget
I notice some issue with Android Market that unable to update application. Hope google will solve it shortly