Forward SMS text messages & calls from one phone to another phone!
mysms mirror is a handy SMS extension for everyone who uses two or more smartphones. The app forwards SMS to another phone so that you are always up to date even if you are reguarly texting with two or more phones. No missed texts, no missed calls, no worries which phone to take. It will feel like you have your other phone with you, even if you leave it at home/at the office.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Install mysms on your Android phone you want to mirror and create a mysms account. You need to activate mysms Premium for this account to mirror your texts and calls.
Android Phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mysms.android.sms
2) Install this app to forward texts on your phone and log in with your previously created or your existing mysms account.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
★ Forward SMS from to another phone
★ Sync SMS text messages between two phones
★ Send & receive texts using your second phone’s number
★ Text notifications for your second phone
★ Notifications on incoming/missed calls from your other phone
★ Phone calls: Dismiss, mute or dial a call
★ Call logs & call notifications: Forward the history of your calls
★ SMS transfer to another phone
★ Manage two SMS accounts on one phone
★ Save your texts securely in the mysms cloud storage
★ Group chat with up to 50 participants
★ Share pictures and files
★ Send texts on any device with the mysms tablet, desktop & web applications
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even control voice calls from your other phone. This SMS forwarding app stands for simple and easy texting when you possess two or more smartphones.
This app is not self-contained. To be able to use mysms mirror, you have to have the regular mysms phone app installed on your other Android smartphone.
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Visit our support page at http://support.mysms.com.
* New Premium feature: Schedule your SMS to send them at any time in the future
* Badge count: Number of unread messages is shown on the mysms icon (support for Samsung, HTC and Sony devices and diverse launchers)
* Contact groups: Can now be chosen as recipient