Texting on your computer or tablet at its best and a great alternative for your default SMS app on your phone
● Text from computer and tablet (real SMS, and MMS & Instant Messaging)
● Call notifications on your computer - when you receive a call on your phone
● Best default SMS app (stock app replacement) for your Android smartphone
● The only remote texting app with native apps for Android tablet, iPad, Windows 7/XP, Windows 8 desktop & tablet, Mac OS X and Chrome
Download mysms on your Android smartphone and register for a mysms account to send/receive texts on your desktop computer at https://app.mysms.com. mysms uses your current Android phone number when you text on your Mac or PC and syncs your existing SMS messages and contacts from your Android to your computer/tablet.
SMS messages sent on your Mac, PC or tablet will be charged the same as you would send an SMS/MMS on your Android phone. There is no additional charge from what your carrier charges when you text from your computer.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1) Install this mysms app on your Android phone
2) Start texting on your computer at https://app.mysms.com
● Instant notifications for messages and calls on computer or tablet
● Removes SMS notifications on the Android if SMS are read on another device
● Call log from your Android on your PC & tablet
● MMS Group Chat (group messaging)
● Multimedia messages (picture messages and files)
● GPS location sharing (Google maps support)
● DashClock notifications on incoming SMS messages
● Smileys & Emoticons
● Expandable notifications
● Works with any browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera …)
mysms has often been referred to as the iMessage for Android, because it combines SMS/MMS and data based messages (Instant Messenger) into one single app. Text faster and 100% free to other mysms users using picture messages, typing notifications and more and send regular SMS and MMS to all your other contacts.
On the Android phone mysms works like Textra, Hello SMS, Chomp SMS or Go SMS and replaces your stock SMS app. When mysms is set as your default SMS app, mysms dismisses SMS notifications on your phone when messages are read remotely on another device. You also have the choice to only use mysms as remote SMS app on your PC and tablet similar to Mightytext, but with more customization, custom notifications, blacklist and much more.
For a more powerful texting experience, upgrade to mysms Premium:
● Backup SMS and restore SMS to your new smartphone, or after a reset
● Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
● Dial, dismiss, or mute calls on your tablet & computer (note that you still need to talk on your phone)
● Archive SMS & MMS messages in your Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive or email account
● Full SMS export of your messages to a .CSV file
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just email us at [email protected]
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter http://twitter.com/mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Keywords: sms text messaging, stock sms, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, sms texting, text from pc, text on pc, text from computer, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial a contact from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
Android Lollipop: Heads-up notifications are available and replace the popup
Privacy mode for notifications (Android Lollipop): Settings from the Android system apply
Bug fix (Android Lollipop): Selected threads in the conversation overview did not open