mytaxi is pioneer and market leader of all taxi apps. Since the launch in March 2010 mytaxi is the first app offering a direct connection between driver and passenger without an intermediate taxi dispatch centre.
★AVAILABLE IN 30 CITIES OF GERMANY, BARCELONA, MADRID, WARSAW, VIENNA ★
How does mytaxi work for the driver?
Taxi drivers within an immediate vicinity of passengers receive a request on their smartphones. The journey gets the taxi driver with the shortest distance to the passenger. Passenger and driver can track each others location live on the map including time and distance of arrival. With various functionalities according to customer needs taxis can be ordered such as: favourite driver, payment methods, advanced booking option, or 5-star-taxis. If required driver can contact the passenger via phone.
- App download is free.
- Individual: passengers can save their favourite driver, which will be prioritised with the next booking. With the 5-Star-Taxi-option drivers can increase their amount of bookings.
- Independent: no intermediate taxi dispatch centre, direct contact to passengers.
- Fair: no monthly fix costs, small cent amount has to be paid for each successful tour.
- Transparent: name, number of passengers and booking options are displayed; location and arrival are shown live on the display; taxi radar displays driver in your surroundings.
Become a mytaxi driver:
Please register in one of our local offices, sales points or online. Please bring the following:
- Smartphone (Android or iOS with mobile internet flat rate min. 300MB free space), ID, Taxi license
More information visit www.mytaxi.cp, or call +49 (0)40 41007300
An online registration for this service will be available soon.
TOC under www.mytaxi.com
Your recent feedback helped a lot in coming up with sensible changes to the app’s general design. Access to preorders and main menu while touring is now easier, the display of new offers more detailed, while the on-/offboarding of passengers is simply easier to handle.
Questions or Feedback? Please let us know: [email protected]