MyTLC Sync

MyTLC Sync


Tired of having to login and check your schedule every day? This app allows you to sync your Best Buy schedule from TLC directly to any calendar program on your Android device!

FEATURES:
✓ Save login credentials for ease of use
✓ Schedule automatic syncing of your schedule daily or weekly
✓ Store to any calendar program on your device

DISCLAIMER:
MyTLC Sync is not maintained or endorsed by BBY Solutions, Inc in any way

WHO WE ARE:
MyTLC Sync was created by Devin Collins, Casey Stark, and Bobby Ore

Recent changes:
What's new in version 1.13.3:
• Minor fixes to increase performance
• Added fix for users receiving message about not being connected to a network or having invalid credentials
Add to list
Free
92
4.6
User ratings
1015
Installs
10,000+
Concerns
0
File size
1408 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of MyTLC Sync Screenshot of MyTLC Sync Screenshot of MyTLC Sync Screenshot of MyTLC Sync

About MyTLC Sync
Tired of having to login and check your schedule every day? This app allows you to sync your Best Buy schedule from TLC directly to any calendar program on your Android device!

FEATURES:
✓ Save login credentials for ease of use
✓ Schedule automatic syncing of your schedule daily or weekly
✓ Store to any calendar program on your device

DISCLAIMER:
MyTLC Sync is not maintained or endorsed by BBY Solutions, Inc in any way

WHO WE ARE:
MyTLC Sync was created by Devin Collins, Casey Stark, and Bobby Ore

Recent changes:
What's new in version 1.13.3:
• Minor fixes to increase performance
• Added fix for users receiving message about not being connected to a network or having invalid credentials

Visit Website
User reviews of MyTLC Sync
Write the first review for this app!
Android Market Comments
A Google User
Jul 22, 2014
Lately it wont synch shifts, just gives me an error. Befor that it was really cool and good though
A Google User
Jul 14, 2014
Don't trust this!!! It works 95% of the time. The other 5% will make you late or miss work entirely. I sync it with my phone calendar every week, and it said I didn't work today.... Guess what? I worked today
A Google User
Jul 11, 2014
Well it was working but. . . then I switched phones from an HTC Vivid to a Galaxy S4 and now it wont sync at all. . .
A Google User
Jul 7, 2014
Add a Donate Button This app is amazing, I love it. I want to donate money. Add a Donate Button
A Google User
Jul 6, 2014
Great app