The Allianz Global Assistance MyTravelAid app gives you immediate access to all the medical information and support you require whilst travelling abroad.
If you need to know where a hospital is, the international hospital directory enables you to view a list of hospitals by country. The hospital’s location can even be shown, by the use of GPS, on a map.
Should you need to translate medicine whilst abroad, there is an easy to use drugs translator. This facility will provide you with the international name of a drug. The international name of the drug will enable the chemist / pharmacy to advise you of the local name and provide you with details of a similar drug.
There is to hand a fully searchable first aid dictionary in different languages. It provides helpful terms and medical tips.
This app is also equipped with a full list of emergency contact telephone numbers, for the police, fire and ambulance service . Again, all of this is available by country.
So no matter where you are in the world you can rest assured that you have to hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, valuable medical information.
The Allianz Global Assistance MyTravelAid app features include:
- A comprehensive list of hospitals, with contact details, by country
- A hospital location facility, via GPS
- An easy to use medicine translator providing you and pharmacists with the local name of a drug. This function also includes international equivalents to the drug you are translating.
- A first aid dictionary providing a list of first aid terms in different languages.
- Other valuable emergency contact telephone numbers by country
- Hospital list was enhanced
- MyTravelAid enables you to associate a photo to a medication name
- MyTravelAid enables you to create notes related to your medication posology
- MyTravelAid enables you to change settings in a low quality connection area without any incorrect text displayed