Download Facebook videos - Save videos from Facebook with the most complete video downloader for Android!
- Download your uploaded, tagged and shared videos
- Download uploaded, tagged and shared videos of your friends
- Download videos from your groups and pages you like
- Download videos from your newsfeed
- Pick with a tap which videos you want to download, or save all of them with a click
- Choose if you want to watch/download normal quality or HQ videos
- Support for external SD cards
Please rate if you like this app!
Read the FAQ, if you still have any problem send me an email, bad ratings here don't help to solve issues.
*** FAQ ***
- I can't see old videos on my newsfeed
Facebook returns a fixed number of last posts, then I can filter out only the videos. If your newsfeed is full of videos you'll see plenty of them, if there is a video every 300 generic posts you'll see only a few
- I can't get some videos which I can see from the website
Facebook's bugs. They are everywhere. Even in your closet. I can't do anything about.
- I can't see someone' videos
That person has chosen, in his 'Application' FB settings, to disable other apps to access his data
- I can't save to my external SD card
Since Android KitKat 4.4, apps can not longer freely access the SD card. If you have root access, you might search for a patch in the Store
- I can't play videos
Your system hasn't got the right codec. Download the videos you want, then download from the Store a third-party player like "MX Player" to play them
- Could you implement support for subscriptions or searching of public profiles?
Nope. Facebook doesn't give access to public data (really!)
This app uses the Facebook(tm) API and is not endorsed or certified by Facebook. All Facebook(tm) logoes and trademarks displayed on this app are property of Facebook.
- Fixed errors when using HQ option (due to recent FB changes)
- Added "Liked videos" page
- Added "My pages" page
- Bug fixes
- Fixed crazy percentage numbers
- Minor fixes
v1.4 [BETA] (29/10)
- Material design
- Bug fixes
- Fix crash while downloading if user directory option was enabled