This is the answering machine inside your Android phone.
It takes a call after configurable delay , plays a greeting and records a message.
- works with any mobile network operator
- no need for external voicemail provider, possibly saving on your phone bill
- it is integrated with system Phone App to access your messages from "Call Log" and also (since version 2) has internal message viewer
- privacy - your messages are kept inside your phone
- you can use custom greeting file . You need to create it by other means, this app currently doesn't have this function. Recommended format is .WAV.
- access your messages offline
API Level 14 or higher which is Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich or KitKat
ATTENTION: Qualcomm based devices are currently not supported.
Supported devices: Full list is unknown and is changing, about 2500 types. Try it to see if this app is working on your device. Upgrade to premium if you are satisfied with trial.
Please email to [email protected]
to confirm it is working on particular device/ROM, in case of problems and different settings you may find useful.
RECOMMENDED SETTINGS (may differ for particular devices and ROMs):
Default settings. Should work on most devices:
Recorder Options -> "Storage and viewer" ->SD card storage and in-app viewer
Recorder Options -> Audio Source > VOICE_COMMUNICATION
Samsung Galaxy series stock ROM may need this:
Recorder Options -> Audio Source > VOICE_CALL
Nexus series, AOKP, CyanogenMod and others supporting Voicemail API can take advantage of Phone Call Log:
Recorder Options -> "Storage and viewer" -> Phone app storage and Call Log viewer
KNOWN PROBLEMS AND WORKAROUNDS:
On some devices caller doesn't hear greeting. Setting "Greeting Options > Speakerphone on Greeting" may help in this case.
- Recommended settings are selected based on test results. Different settings may not work and can be used for experimentation.
- If you have external voicemail provider, adjust delay setting (default is 8 sec) so that myVoicemail app will pick up phone before the call is transferred externally.
- Remember to delete old messages to free up space on you phone. Tap trash icon in "Message Playback" screen on bottom right.
- After rebooting your phone to re-activate this app, just open it. After that it listens for calls in background.
Tested on Samsung GalaxyS2 GT-I9100 with Android AOKP version 4.2.2 and Samsung official 4.1.2
Tested on emulator with API-15 and API-17
Free evaluation version has full functionality except message can not be longer than 20 seconds.
Try it before buying full version. Buy the full version and support this project.
Support email: [email protected]
Join beta testers group to get updates before they go into production, here is a link (need to have Google account):
Group email:[email protected]
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play help center:
Keywords: Answering Machine for Android, Автоответчик для Андроид "Наш Ответ"
Ver 3.02 For unsupported devices added a warning and option to uninstall.
Please don't rate this app if your device is not supported.