Dear Telekom customers,
MyWallet turns your smartphone into a digital wallet before you know it. So you can pay easily cashless and contactless with your mobile phone.
Requirements for MyWallet:
• Telekom fixed-term contract
• MyWallet eligible smartphone (Info on http://www.telekom.de/mywallet)
• NFC SIM card (recognizable on the NFC Symbol. If you don’t have a NFC SIM card you can order it free of charge by calling 2202).
• Attractive welcome bonus
• Fast and easy mobile checkout - Simply tap your smartphone on the card reader of the cashier – done!
• MyWallet is especially secure due to PIN and modern encryption
• Save money with EDEKA South West and HIT coupons
• More services in your wallet in the near future: discount and customer cards, tickets, etc.
You can use MyWallet at more than 1.6 million MasterCard ® PayPass™ terminals around the world. Just download MyWallet app to your smartphone, register for a MyWallet Card* (MasterCard ® pre-paid payment card*), and charge some credit – done!
Please find further details on conditions and requirements for MyWallet usage and the welcome bonus as well as couponing service on www.telekom.de/mywallet
* Issuing and invoicing of MasterCard ® is carried out by ClickandBuy International Ltd, 6-9 Cynthia Street, London N1 9JF, United Kingdom; a 100% subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG
- Fast Card payment even with phone turned off!
- Optimized User Interface
- Bug fixes
We keep working hard to perfect MyWallet for you. Your comments and reviews help us and are highly appreciated.
Have fun with MyWallet,