Dear Telekom customers,
MyWallet turns your smartphone into a digital wallet which you can use to discover the world of mobile payment - pay easily cashless and contactless with your mobile phone.
• A new type of payment where you simply tap your smartphone on the card reader to pay for your goods.
• A MasterCard® certified product secured with PIN and a modern encrypted NFC SIM card.
• Be smart due to the Couponing-Service and prospectively discount and customer cards, tickets, etc.
• An attractive welcome bonus
You can use MyWallet at all MasterCard® und Maestro® contactless terminals around the world to pay with your mobile phone. Just download MyWallet app to your smartphone, register for a payment card (e.g. the MyWallet Card*) and enjoy spending the welcome bonus!
Requirements for MyWallet:
• Telekom fixed-term contract
• MyWallet eligible smartphone (Info on http://www.telekom.de/mywallet)
• NFC SIM card (recognizable on the NFC Symbol. If you don’t have a NFC SIM card you can order it free of charge by calling 2202).
Please find further details about the conditions and requirements for MyWallet usage, the welcome bonus and the couponing service at www.telekom.de/mywallet
* Issuing and invoicing of MyWallet Card payment products is carried out by ClickandBuy International Ltd, 6-9 Cynthia Street, London N1 9JF, United Kingdom; a 100% subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG
• Bug fixes
• Performance improvements
We keep working hard to perfect MyWallet for you. Your comments and reviews help us and are highly appreciated.
Have fun with MyWallet,