Now you can use your Android™ phone or your Android™ tablet to control your TEAC WAP (Wireless Audio Player) network audio streamer. This APP gives you full control over the settings of every single WAP in your network. Stream music from any UPnP media server to several WAPs is easier than ever before.
Just select the Server and the WAP on your Android™ device, browse your music collection and with a tip of your finger your favorite songs start playing with a nice CD-cover.
Switch between several WAPs (Multiroom) and control every single one according to your wishes. Or just take your music with you from room to room.
• AUPEO!® Personal Radio: Here you find your personal radio program, preselected and put together by experts. Listen to and edit your radio station wherever you are - on your WAP on the Web.
• vTuner® Internet radio: Access thousands of radio stations from all over the world. You like Hip-hop from London, Jazz from New Orleans? Why not try Blues from Chicago, Samba from Rio or Salsa from Cuba? With vTuner you can browse the internet and access your favorite web radio stations.
• USB Streaming: Turn your WAP into a music-server. Access to an USB-memory connected to your WAP and stream the music from one WAP to another.
• Mediaplayer/Streaming: Access an UPNP™ Media Server in your home network through an Android™ device.
• Multiroom: Playback of audio on one or several WAPs or your Android™ device.
• Supported formats: TEAC WAPs play back MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG and FLAC (24/96) formats.
• Playlists: Create and edit playlists and save them on your Android™ devise, even using more than one source (UPnP server).
• Network configuration: edit the settings of all your WAP devices through your Android™ device. (only possible with WAP-8600SMR, WAP-AR100, WAP-AX100, WAP-AX250)
ATTENTION: Please check our website www.teac.eu, if you have installed the latest firmware for your WAP. Network configuration through myWAP APP only possible from firmware version 126.96.36.199.
ATTENTION: In case of initial installation of your WAP it has to be connected to your Router/Access Point through an Ethernet cable.
Following media servers have been tested:
- Mac OS: TwonkyMediaServer®, EyeConnect®
- Windows: TwonkyMediaServer®, Windows Media Player®, TVersity ®
- Linux: Twonky Media Server®, Media Thomb®
- NAS: Twonky Media Server®