Mywellness app makes your workout experience more personal, fun and effective and help you to improve your lifestyle by allowing you to access your personal fitness data on the go. Train with the mywellness app, collect MOVEs, and get more and more active every day. MOVEs measure movement: every movement you do generates MOVEs. An example: runing for 10 minutes at low intensity accumulates about 200 MOVEs. Moreover, MOVEs scores are independent of body weight, so they are a better way of comparing your activity levels with that of your friends. The easiest and fastest way to collect MOVEs is going to a facility with equipment, sign in with your mywellness account directly on the machines and train with the best exercise programs. You can also log MOVEs manually via the mywellness app or sync with other apps such as Runkeeper or MapMyFitness.
WHY USE THE MYWELLNESS APP?
- TRAINING: get your personalized and complete training program including cardio, strength, classes and all types of activities; access all exercise instructions and videos; keep track of your results automatically by signing in to mywellness directly on the equipment, wherever you are in the world
- MOTIVATION: mywellness app gives you a weekly goal of activities to complete based on your lifestyle.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: keep track of your outdoor activities directly via the mywellness app or automatically synchronise the data you have stored in other applications such as RunKeeper and MapMyFitness.
- FUN: join the challenges organized by your facility, train and improve your challenge ranking in real time.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Create your mywellness account and sign in using the mywellness application directly on the equipment. How? Just move your smartphone close to the NFC logo or scan the QR code that you find on the machines display.
- BODY MEASUREMENTS: keep track of your measurements (weight, body fat, etc..) and check your progress over time.
We are always happy to receive your feedback! If you have ideas, suggestions, questions or any issue, please email: [email protected]
- fixed QR scanner for some model of phones (in particular Huawei and Samsung)
- fixed circuit training layout
- other minor bug fixes