The best free tuner app for guitar, bass, ukulele, violin or any other strings instrument.
A must-have in your guitar toolkit.
Downloaded by over 1 million users!!!!
Tune your guitar, bass or other instruments with the free n-Track Tuner in two steps:
1)Put your device next to your instrument and play each string
2)The tuner will automatically recognize the note you're playing and tell you wether you need to lower (green bar) or increase (red bar) the string's pitch.
ADVANCED FEATURES FOR FREE
•||| Spectrum Analyzer |||•
The audio spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
•||| Diapason |||•
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
Other free advanced features:
• tap to adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease tuning sensitivity and precision (up to 0.1 cents)
• you can calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference. You can also select non-standard musical temperaments, alternate note namings and much more
• select the Sonogram tab to view how the frequency spectrum changes with time, and follow the tuned note as it travels through the spectrum as a green line
n-Track Tuner works great with:
• Electric guitar tuner, Acoustic guitar tuner, Classic guitar tuner
• Bass tuner
• Ukulele tuner
• Banjo tuner
• Mandolino tuner
• Violin tuner
• Viola tuner
• Violoncello tuner
• Piano tuner
• Wind instruments tuner
• Other instruments or vocals
If you have problems with the app or suggestions for enhancements or new features please contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
• The app requires the internet permission to display ads
Tuning bars now provide better feedback on the tuning
Smoother drawing of the frequency spectrum
Tap on the circle at the center of the tuning bar to bring back the old look of the tuner.
If you have comments or find issues with the app please write us at [email protected]
Your feedback will help us improve the app