At NAB, we know you want to keep on top of your banking whenever and wherever it suits you. So, we created this app to help you manage your money, your way.
Thanks for your feedback about the decimal point being unavailable when entering transfer amounts using a Samsung device. We're sorry for the inconvenience this caused and we have now fixed the app, so that next time you login via the app you'll be able to enter in amounts including the decimal point. Thanks again for your patience while we worked to fix this.
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes
• Make international payments
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
Samasung Galaxy users, fixes to the app have been put in place, so that when you next login via the app, you'll be able to enter in amounts including the decimal point
• Easily apply for a NAB Classic Banking account or a Reward Saver account on your mobile.
• A new dynamic menu, giving you faster access to more functions, and giving us room to offer you more.
• A new foreign exchange calculator, making it easier for you to get the right rate faster.