Tired of going to the store and not being able to remember if you already have a certain nail polish?
Tired of not being able to remember which polishes you were interested in?
Looking for a large database with thousands of nail polishes?
Nail Polish Rack is the tool for you!
With Nail Polish Rack 2 you can:
PAID VERSION FEATURES:
★ Export your polishes to Excel and share them with friends!
★ View polish thumbnails in the polish lists!
★ Upload polish images and view the individual polish galleries!
★ Edit polishes and brands by long-pressing on the polish or brand name in any list!
★ Shortcuts in the polish DB to show you what you already have!
★ Add personal notes that only you can see to every polish!
★ Record and view the date you last wore every polish!
★ Add personal notes to every polish. Only you can see them!
ALL VERSIONS FEATURE:
★ Comment on any polish and share your opinion with all other users!
★ Browse a list of almost 40,000
nail polishes (With more being added every day)
★ Easily search through the polish database
★ Rate your polishes!
★ Browse the polish database by name, brand, color and polish type.
★ Store your current polish rack so you know which nail polishes you own.
★ Add polishes to your wishlist so you know what to look for at the store.
★ Add polishes to your swap list so you know what you want to swap with others.
★ Add polishes by barcode (requires the ZXing barcode scanner app).
★ Insert your own polish names and brands.
★ Auto-syncs between all of your devices (if you use the same login)
★ You can use the same login for all antiapps apps (Nail Polish Rack and Cosmetics Rack)
The application has 3 variants:
1. Free Version - This version is limited to 20 max polishes in your rack, is ad supported and does not permit you to add gallery items.
2. Pro Version (In-App Purchase) - This version is limited to 100 max polishes in your rack. Ads are removed and you have full features available to you.
2. Elite Version (In-App Purchase) - All limits are removed and all features are available to you. Have ideas on how to make Nail Polish Rack better? Awesome, we would love to hear them, so email us at [email protected] and let us know!
Added web-app for all PC browsers and Apple devices
* NEW: Added "Low Data" mode in settings
* NEW: Added Polish Log
* NEW: Added Purchase Date in Personal Notes
* NEW: Added Purchase Count in Personal Notes
* NEW: Added View Rack by Worn Count
* NEW: Added View Rack by Worn Date
* NEW: You can set your own last worn date
* Color lists show sample color
* All lists and grids are filterable
* Layout improvements
* Fixed Android 6.0 permissions
* Other bug fixes