'Namaaz Times for Mumineen' is a Namaaz Times calculator and full Hijri calendar for Mumineen worldwide (Dawoodi Bohra Muslims)
- Namaaz and Sihori times calculator
- Accurate Hijri (i.e. Misri) calendar with complete Deeni Miqaats
- Static Miqaats + Dynamic Miqaat calculation: Ayyamul Beez Rozas throughout the year, Nabi Na Naam in last week of Shehrullah, etc.
- Qibla direction using built-in Compass (adjusted for magnetic declination), along with Sun/Moon indicators for reference and Qibla pointers using Google Maps
- Daily Namaaz and Miqaat Notifications (enabled through settings)
- Location can be set using: Phone network, GPS, City/Country (requires data connection), Latitude/Longitude, Google Maps (through Qibla tab, also requires data connection)
- Auto track location and timezone changes, when location set using either phone network or GPS. This does not cause extra battery drain as it does not attempt to discover a new location every time, rather simply track the last location as recorded by Android.
- No need for active data connection
For users having issues with incorrect Namaaz Times or Qibla directions, please try to "Clear Data" in Settings -> Applications -> "Namaaz Times" and restart the app. If you continue to have problems, please contact us. For all questions, comments or feedback, we can be reached at [email protected]
Please note that we are not able to respond to Android Market comments.
-Abde Syedna (TUS)