Nanolife is a visual novel by Circle Pegasi created in a month for NaNoRenO 2012. More information about Nanolife and the Windows/Mac/Linux version in particular, can be found at: http://pegasi.weeaboo.nl/project-nanolife.php
- Story -
While a thunderstorm rages outside, a boy excitedly boots up a new MMORPG for the first time. After fiddling around with the character creator for a while he's finally ready to play with his new character. However, just as he's about to press the submit button, lighting strikes!
As a result of the lightning strike the power goes out, and he's forced to sit and wait in frustration. What he doesn't realize is that his character has already begun playing without him...
- Features -
* 1920x1080, 1280x720, 800x450, 480x270 multi-resolution
* All original artwork
* Approx. 20,000 words total
* 3 routes (endings)
- Added 1920x1080 resolution images.
- Enhanced graphical effects for OpenGL ES 2.0 enabled devices.
- Changed the font to the one used by the desktop version.