Updated daily, the WineCountry.com app provides everything you need for your visit to Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
Whether you are visiting for a day, a long weekend, a two week vacation or holiday this is the complete directory for planning your visit to Northern California’s Napa Valley & Sonoma Wine Country.
• The app is updated daily by people that live and work in Napa and Sonoma.
• Extensive visitor calendar of events
• The valleys are lovely but those same hills impact your connection frequently. Much of the app’s functionality is available even when your device is offline.
• An “offline banner” notifies you that your device is not accessing the Internet.
• Tasting Passes, Tasting Discount Coupons, and Special Offers
• Location based services providing current distance (as the crow flies)
• Door to door directions that uses your device’s mapping technology, to hundreds of wineries and other businesses.
• Pre-planned Itineraries
• Favorites, so you can keep track of all your favorite places
• All key businesses listed with at least a basic listing of name, phone, address, and directions.
• Featured businesses with expanded information and access are highlighted in burgundy and have access to website, social pages, and an expanded description
• By Appointment Only Wineries or those with No Public Access are included but noted so you know if you need to call first or can visit at all.
• Search and Filter options
Coming Early November 2014 - The WineCountry Network, WineCountry.com, NapaValley.com and Sonoma.com, has undergone exciting design changes. The new look of the WineCountry app has a modern responsive look and feel while giving users access to more information on the happenings in wine country.