Monitor and manage your NETGEAR ReadyNAS and ReadyDATA devices. Compatible with all devices running the RAIDiator 4, RAIDiator 5, OS 6 and ReadyDATA OS firmware.
Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/NASUtils
- Monitor and manage multiple ReadyNAS devices
- Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
- Volume Capacity and Usage
- Drive Details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU Temperature
- Network Interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services
- SSH (via ConnectBot or JuiceSSH)
- FTP browser (via AndFTP)
- CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice.
- Ability to trigger ReadyDLNA scan
- Updated to include latest models