ANZ goMoney lets you:
• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN
• View your personal and business accounts as one list (including KiwiSaver and Foreign Currency Accounts)
• Transfer money between your accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
• Make bill payments to a new person, your saved payees, or to a registered biller
• Create and edit automatic payments
• Edit or delete your saved payees
• Easy credit card payment options
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
• View upcoming payments (including loans, automatic payments, and tax payments)
• Manage your card PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards
• Login as a guest using just your Internet Banking Customer Number and password
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney, which includes step-by-step guides and videos on how to download and register.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android device with an operating system of 2.2 (Froyo) or above.
The permissions required to download ANZ goMoney enable certain functionalities within ANZ goMoney. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device. The specific permissions are:
• Location – allows use of the Find ANZ service to locate nearby Branches and ATMs.
• Photos/Media/Files – allows personalisation of account images with your own photos.
• Contacts/Calendar – allows you to pay one of your contacts through Pay to Mobile.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ). ANZ goMoney is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 522.
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can download a copy from anz.co.nz.
• Fixed issue with end date being saved incorrectly when creating a new automatic payment
• Create automatic payments through Pay a Person or Bill
• Edit and delete saved payees through Manage Payees
• Quick Balance – check your balances without logging in (enable in Settings)
• Payment screens design enhancements