Nationwide Mobile Banking app makes it even easier to stay in control of your finances. Exclusively available to our Internet Bank customers, you can register and log in to the Mobile Banking app using your existing Internet Bank details.
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
· View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
· View your savings interest rates
· Manage your current account overdraft
· Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
· Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
· View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
To use the app you’ll need:
· To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
· To download the app
· To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including; your customer number, memorable data and passnumber or card and card reader.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking passnumber to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/internetbanking and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app. Please note this app is compatible with but not optimised for iPad.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if we find you’re a victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
· Never share your log in details with anyone
· When logging on in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight
· Create a password or PIN to access your device
For details of the full promise visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the Mobile Banking Security section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
It’s not possible to view MySave accounts using the app. Please log into your MySave account via the internet. Customers who only have MySave accounts with Nationwide won’t be able to use the app.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
Minor bug fixes.