With the NatWest Mobile Banking app managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
• Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
• Pay a person or bill
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
• Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Check your balance and recent transactions
• Search and view your transactions from the last seven years
• Find your nearest cash machine or branch
• Top up your UK pay as you go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only)
For more information visit us at natwestinternational.com/mobile
Get Cash enables you to withdraw money without using your bank card. It is a great option for those times when you need small amounts of cash but don't have your debit card on you.
You must have at least £10 available funds in your account (including your overdraft facility). You can use this service up to twice a day but can only have one cash code at any one time. Each code expires after three hours. The amount you ask for needs to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
Pay a person or bill
With `Pay a person or bill` you must set up and make your first payment to a new payee using Online Banking.
Pay Your Contacts
Pay Your Contacts allows you to pay someone from our app using just their mobile number. To use this service your contact must have either:
• the NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, RBS or Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app or;
• a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card.
To send a payment, simply choose a contact on your phone or type in a mobile number then enter a message and the amount you want to send. The payee will be notified by text message and, if they use one of our apps, the funds should reach their account instantly. You can send up to £250 a day.
If the person you’re paying doesn’t have our one of our apps, they just need to have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you've sent them. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account within three days.
Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. And we’ll send you a text message when they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited.
Pay Your Contacts payment limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Mobile Banking app you need to have a NatWest personal current account held in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar with a debit card and Online Banking. You also require to be aged 11 or over and have a mobile telephone number starting:
• 07 (Channel Islands, IoM or UK)
• 0034 (Spain)
• 00350 (Gibraltar)
• 00447 (UK phone used overseas)
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password and you can use the app immediately.
Not got a customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at natwestoffshore.com/online.
If you’re having trouble with your app, please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7004 (+44 2381 244182). Calls may be recorded.
This service is currently not available to customers whose mobile phone is registered with CTS Gibraltar or Barablu ES (Spain).
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
• You can view your standing orders and direct debits
• We’ve lowered the available balance limit for Get Cash from £25 to £10
• You can now install the app on more than one Android device at a time
• When making a payment you can search for a payee by name