NaviBridge is an application that allows you to remote browse maps or set a destination on your car navigation system using your smartphone.
You can set a destination from the map, or select one from the smartphone's Contacts or Bookmarks. You can also set a destination from other applications or web sites.
In addition, it is very useful for some users don't have Car Navigation to use mail function of NaviBridge to share travel planning and meeting plaece.
1. Remote control of Car navigation map
2. Sending Destination to Car navigation system
3. POI search
4. Destination setting from standard address app
5. Destination setting from external application
6. Creating route plan including multi points (Up to 5) and destination setting
7. Sending mail including destination information to other users
8. Creating bookmarks of point and save them in external server.
9. Multi languages (Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch)
[Car Navigation Systems]
Here is the list of car navigations supporting NaviBridge’s connection methods.
KW-NT810HDT (2013), KW-NT510HDT (2013), KW-NT310 (2013),
[Applications and Web sites supporting NaviBridge]
Plese check NaviBridge support site.
- Driver shall not be used NaviBridge while driving the cars.
- Google Map is used in this application.
- It will be failed to search POIs which not found in Google search.
- Current position might be not accurate due to the signal quality or effect from environment.
- Specification and Design might be changed without notifications.
Notes: The Registered Trademark "NAVIBRIDGE" belongs to DENSO CORPORATION.
Improve searching function.