ENJOY A SUPERIOR USER EXPERIENCE! ForceReadiness.com put a lot of effort into the user experience and it shows. In addition to providing easy-to-use apps, we also REFORMAT ALL source materials for our apps so that they both display and flow properly on a phone-sized device. ForceReadiness.com is the largest provider of mobile apps to the military and first responders. After receiving countless emails from Android users, we are proud to offer our popular apps on Android! Experience the ForceReadiness.com difference for yourself. Put an end to app-induced high blood pressure.
More than Exercises. Learn the Science Behind Fitness!
The first time I read the US Navy SEAL Fitness Guide, the material seemed very familiar to me. That's because it was. It contained much of the same information I learned in one of my favorite US Army courses; the Army Master Fitness Trainer's Course. What I liked the most was the introduction to the science of fitness, and not just a focus on exercises. I think you will like this too. Once you understand the science basics, the rest makes more sense. You will also be able to more easily recognize all of the misinformation one often hears concerning fitness.
The major topics covered include:
1. Overview of Physical Fitness (A great intro to the science of fitness)
2. SEAL Mission-Related Physical Activities
3. Cardiorespiratory Conditioning
4. Running for Fitness
5. Swimming for Fitness
6. Strength Training
11. Training for Specific Environments
12. Training and Sports Related Injuries
13. Harmful Substances that Affect Performance
14. Other Training-Related Issues
15. Physical Fitness and Training Recommendations
16. Weight Lifting Techniques
17. Common Anatomical Terms and Diagrams
18. Foot Care for Load-Bearing
keywords: exercise fitness physiology navy army usmc marine corps air force usaf training seal
Improved support for tablets and phones with larger displays.