Welcome to our new i-bank Mobile Banking with enhanced user interface and upgraded functionality.
Log-in using your usual i-bank Internet Banking UserID and Password and discover what our new i-bank Internet Banking offers you:
• Your total product holdings displayed on your homepage
• Information about the balance and activity of your deposit accounts and NBG credit and debit cards
• Information about the balance and activity of your Virtual MasterCard, as well as the option for loading and unloading of the card
• Payment of your credit cards whether issued by NBG or other banks, as well as telecom, utility, and other bills such as: Vodafone, Cosmote, Wind, OTE Hellenic Telecoms, DEH Public Power Corp, Assessed Tax Debts, IKA and OAEE social insurance funds, EYDAP Water Co., Thessaloniki Water Co., EPA Attikis, EPA Thessalonikis, and more
• Payment of bills by scanning the barcode (where supported)
• Money transfers to domestic and non-domestic banks (using IBAN)
• Information about your loans, share portfolio, and trading of shares on the Athens and Cyprus Stock Exchanges
• New, user friendly search option and listing of your payments
• Option to use payment templates for your most frequently used transactions (using the templates you have set up for your i-bank Internet Banking)
Your security is our priority. We use various advanced security measures and the latest technologies in order to provide you with a high level of security and privacy during your i-bank Mobile Banking transactions and data transmission.
If you would like to use i-bank Mobile Banking, but you are not registered to i-bank Internet Banking services, please visit your nearest NBG Branch or i-bank store and subscribe to i-bank services. For further information visit our website at https://www.nbg.gr/ or call our i-bank representatives at 181818.
The NBG application is available free of charge, though data rates from your wireless provider and i-bank Internet Banking fees still apply.
New design and upgraded functionality.
More options on transactions and payments, such as transfer to domestic and non-domestic banks, payment of other banks’ credit cards, load and unload your Virtual MasterCard, payment of Assessed Tax Debts, IKA and OAEE social insurance funds, EYDAP and EYATH water companies, EPA Attikis, e-pass, HOL, and more.
o Virtual MasterCard
o Investment Portfolio
o User Journal
o Change Password