From the publisher of the bestselling Davis’s Success Series…
Be NCLEX ready!
Test your knowledge of setting priorities, delegating, assigning nursing tasks, and managing clients and nursing staff. More than 500 questions let you study anytime, anywhere. It's easy to build your own quizzes, analyze your strengths and weaknesses, and create new quizzes designed to improve your performance. You’ll be NCLEX ready for the nearly 20% of questions on the exam that focus on prioritization, management, and delegation.
1) Customize your own quiz with a name and then designate the number of questions by content area or integrated process—or—
2) Take a randomized quiz.
3) Prepare for the new test plan with alternate-item-format questions.
4) Review your progress with an analysis of your results by each content area, integrated process, and cognitive level.
5) Identify areas for additional study and create new quizzes specifically for those areas.
6) Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter.
7) E-Mail your scores.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.FADavis.com to explore our products.