With NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes (music theory) on a ukulele fretboard easily !
- 3 modes : Training, Game timed (finding the maximum score in a 1 or 2 minutes) and Survival mode
- Play sound when the note is correct
- Play on a musical scale
- Option Reverse strings
- Option A/B/C Notation or Do/Ré/Mi Notation (in play menu)
- Save scores
- Share your score on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc. ...
This educational game was tested on :
- HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5
- Wiko Cink Peax
- Nexus 7 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Nexus 5 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 with Android JellyBean (4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
NDM-Ukulele website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-11-NDM-Ukulele.html
NDM means NotesDeMusique, this is the name of the first musical educational game that I developed.
NotesDeMusique is a game designed to help you learn reading music notes on a staff easily.
You will find in the "software suite" NDM :
- NotesDeMusique, the first one, learn reading music notes on a staff easily
- NDM-Guitare, learn reading music notes on a guitar fretboard easily
- NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes on a ukulele fretboard easily
- NDM-Basse, learn reading music notes on a bass fretboard easily (bass guitar)
- NDM-Piano, learn reading music notes on a piano keyboard easily
- Interface change
- Added the minor pentatonic and blues scale