With NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes (music theory) on a ukulele fretboard easily !
- 4 modes : Training, Game timed (finding the maximum score in a 1 or 2 minutes), Survival mode and Ear Training
- Notations : Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si, C D E F G A B or C D E F G A H
- Sound & Vibrate
- Play on a musical scale
- Option Reverse strings
- Option to show / hide frets (fretless)
- Save scores
- Share your score on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc. ...
This educational game was tested on :
- Wiko Cink Peax : Android Ice Scream Sandwich 4.0.4
- Nexus 7 : Android Lollipop (5.1.1)
- Nexus 5 : Android Lollipop (5.1.1)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 : Android JellyBean (4.4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
NDM-Ukulele website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-11-NDM-Ukulele.html
NDM means NotesDeMusique, this is the name of the first musical educational game that I developed.
NotesDeMusique is a game designed to help you learn reading music notes on a staff easily.
You will find in the "software suite" NDM :
- NotesDeMusique, the first one, learn reading music notes on a staff easily
- NDM-Guitare, learn reading music notes on a guitar fretboard easily
- NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes on a ukulele fretboard easily
- NDM-Basse, learn reading music notes on a bass fretboard easily (bass guitar)
- NDM-Piano, learn reading music notes on a piano keyboard easily
- NDM-Violon, learn reading music notes on a violin fretboard easily
- Option to show / hide frets
- Improved Help