Neon Snap - The Tetromino Puzzle Challenge
"Neon Snap is one of those games that soothes the mind just by looking it" - AndroidRundown.com
Neon Snap is a simple but challenging game of pixel-art themed puzzles made from tetrominos! Each puzzle is made up of seven different piece types, which all snap together inside each level's grid to create pixel art shapes. Tap and drag pieces onto the grid, and rotate and move them around until they all snap together to complete each puzzle! Can you solve every level?
- Solve puzzles with tetrominos!
- Simple to learn, anyone can play!
- Start at any difficulty, and play at your own pace!
- The full game features over 100 levels!
- Featuring puzzles designed by Pixelated Cowboy!
- Looks great on the new Nexus 7!
Enjoy the brain twisting, tetromino spinning fun of Neon Snap!
** Full game only $0.99! **
- Added support for 2560x1600 devices! Nexus 10 owners rejoice!
- Added support for devices with up to 1280x1920 resolution (cc: Nook HD users)
- Made it look better on the new Nexus 7 (and everything else at 1080p or above)
- Identified a small, non-crucial sound issue... no fix yet, but it's on the list :)