Nepali Patro - Calendar for Nepali People - http://nepalipatro.com.np
Nepali Patro Apps available for Android, IOS, MAC, Windows, Firefox, Chrome http://nepalipatro.com.np/apps
- Nepali Patro viewable in both Nepali Unicode and English language
- 1x1 - Displays Bikram Sambat month, date and Nepal Standard Time
- 1x4 - Displays Bikram Sambat date, day, Nepal Standard Time, tithi and event for the day
- 2x4 - Similar to 1x4 with upcoming major events countdown with dates
- Panchanga based in Nepal Standard Time
- Date conversion between Bikram Sambat (BS) and Iswi Sambat (AD)
- Latest foreign exchange and currency calculator with history
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Horoscope in Nepali based on Nepal Standard Time
- Daily date, My Events and Horoscope notification - configurable in settings
- Shuva Sait for Bibaha, Pasni and Bratabhanda
- Sticky notification with date in Nepali shown on Status bar
- Lock screen notification on devices with Lolipop
- Search for Events and Festivals in Nepali or English language
- News feed (by popular demand from Nepalese living abroad) with notification
- News Widgets:
- 1x1 - Displays icon with number of new News Feed
- 2x4 - Displays latest news feed, the list is scrollable and clicking on the news displays the News
NOTE: If you use task killer app, put this app to the ignore list otherwise widget might not function properly like clock on widget might stop ticking.
Please report suggestions, bug or issue if any to: [email protected]
When reporting after getting App Crashes, please do write your Email Address so that we can communicate with your to resolve issues you might be facing.
Nepali Patro intends to improve this application for a social cause. Nepali dates, events and festivals be remembered and promoted using this tool - so we envision this application not only as a static calendar but an interactive tool where user themselves can contribute to the Nepalese society by providing information on Nepalese events/festivals or by organizing events and promoting them.
तपाईहरु लाई नेपाली पात्राे कस्ताे लाग्याे, कृपया अाफनाे सुझाव गुगल प्ले मा लेखिदिनु हुन साचै उपयुक्त मात्रामा तारा दिनु हुन अनुराेध गर्द छाैं ।
We would like to hear comments/ suggestions from the Nepali Patro users so that we can improve to make the app even better. Please do write a review in Google Play and give us appropriate stars.
कसै कसैले "धेरै मन पर्याे" भनि लेख्छन तर तारा हरु दिदां ३ वटा मात्रै दिन्छन् । गुगल प्ले अनुसार ३ तारा भनेकाे "ठिकै छ" भन्ने हुन्छ, त्यसैले मिलाएर तारा दिनुहाेला ।
Some users write "Very good" but give 3 stars. But, according to Google Play star rating system, 3 stars would mean "It's OK", so please write reviews and give stars accordingly
गुगल प्लेमा तारा दिने तरिका:
The star rating values in Google Play are:
1 * Hated it -- बिलकुलै मन परेन
2 * Disliked it -- मन परेन
3 * It's OK -- ठिकै छ
4 * Liked it -- मन पर्याे
5 * Loved it -- असाध्यै मन पर्याे
This app is available on an "as is" basis. We have compiled the information from various sources. Hence, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of the information provided. In no event shall NepaliPatro be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages in connection with the use of the data/information contained herein.
If you have found any issues with date/ events and willing to provide us feedback and suggestion please send to us at [email protected]
You feedback and suggestion will definitely help us to make it better and more useful.
Change Log: 4.3.2 (2016050215)
By popular demand by Nepali Patro users to add Load Shedding Schedule, we've added:
- Load Shedding Schedule in Nepali and English language
- Load Shedding Schedule Sticky Notification and Widget
- Included 2073 government holidays and muslim festivals
- Calendar Notification Settings bug fix
Change Log: 4.3.1 (2016031401)
- Calendar update for 2073
- Language bug fix and optimizations
- Added app tour