The internet can be a real puzzle sometimes. You turn to the internet for help with questions like "What is the tastiest dinosaur?" or "If a Yeti dies in Canada, does it die in real life?". But the internet's answers are not answers at all! What to make of the promises of "one weird trick", or the claims of local moms striking it rich? It can be so frustrating to cut through the baloney and reach the resolution that you deserve!
But now with the new game Net Detective, learn how to get to the bottom of this world wide web of deceit. Play along with internet detective Penny Purdue to decipher cryptic clues pulled from the deepest reaches of cyberspace. Solve twisted language puzzles and go on a most unexpected adventure as you too learn how to become a master cyber sleuth. Hurry, hurry! The game is afoot!
• Solve hours of brain-bending puzzles across numerous chapters as you puzzle together the story of Penny's near-future journey.
• Scour over hundreds of internet-derived clues as you solve the story-based mysteries.
• Earn coins by solving puzzles and use them to acquire gameplay and cosmetic upgrades through the in-game shop.
• Experience an amusing and heartwarming all-ages story presented in the game's many charming comic panels.
• Delight to the game's playful sound effects as you sort through the clues to put two and two together.
• Built and designed with Android as the lead platform.
New in version 12:
* Added Chapter 7.
* Improved tutorial and reduced difficulty of first chapter.
* Bug fixes.
* Some minor art and story improvements.