Same as "Net Eye Camera" but without the "native" code so it'll run on odd devices that don't support native code, like Logitech Revue Google TV.
Because it does not have native code, this version has less drivers and less features. Try "Net Eye Camera" first.
Remotely access your network video cameras, digital video recorders, network recorders and other CCTV devices.
New! Android Wear and tv support.
Features pan tilt zoom control, matrix view, home screen widgets, encryption, and automatic camera type scanning.
Protocol and video format support include HTTPS, SSL, RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and much more.
Audio support for some models, background audio, motion detection and 24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a cheap DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip. (requires in-app upgrade).
Over 1900+ different devices supported:
- more drivers and driver fixes
- Chromecast support (More Actions)
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
- Android Wear / TV support
- homescreen shortcuts
- add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
- embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
- optional timestamp when converting to video file
- add convert video to animated GIF