Same as "Net Eye Camera" but without the "native" code so it'll run on odd devices that don't support native code, like Logitech Revue Google TV.
Because it does not have native code, this version has less drivers and less features. Try "Net Eye Camera" first.
Access your network video camera from anywhere.
Works with digital video record (DVR), network video recorder (NVR), webcam, ip camera, CCTV, and a wide range of surveillance monitoring gadgets.
Use it to monitor your baby, pet, elderly parents, business or other valuable/important things in your life while away from home.
Features ptz, matrix view, home screen widgets, ssl, some audio support, and automatic camera type scanning.
audio support requires in-app upgrade.
24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a tiny DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip. (in-app upgrade)
Over 1000+ different devices supported:
- more drivers and driver fixes
- dropbox integration for Import/Export
- embedded web server for remote control, tasker integration, chromecast, cam serving, etc.
- Chromecast support in Gallery View (under More Actions)
- Faster record mode with motion detection
- Recall recent motion events in Record Playback