Now you can listen to music while going to sleep, and you can set a timer for the music to stop playing.
Supports many music players. It simulates the Headset buttons, so make sure your favorite music player has that enabled.
The new version uses touchscreen gestures anywhere within the app to change the timer. Slide up to increase the timer. Slide down to decrease it.
* Bluetooth: Allows musicsleep to turn off Bluetooth once your music has been stopped.
* Wi-fi: Allows musicsleep to turn off Wi-fi once your music has been stopped.
* Internet: Internal bug reports and crashes. This improves user experience. No personal information is sent, only generic and basic app reports.
* Phone status: For reporting purposes as well, just like the one above, no personal information will be sent out.
* Prevent from sleeping (wake lock): MusicSleep will acquire a temporary wake lock while lowering volume and turning off your music, once the service is done, the wake lock will be released, even if MusicSleep fails to stop the music. (I am a big supporter of saving your battery life)
* Control vibration: Used for Snooze functionality (See Snooze preferences)
* Bugfix attempt: Google Play Music is acting up and sometimes starting up after other players are paused. Explicitly targeting it in order to stop it from doing that.
* Improved initial showcase, please read it, it will only show up once.
* Performance improvements.
* Complete redesign. Responsive design, with real support for devices of all sizes.
* Easier to use: Scroll up/down anywhere on the screen to change timer.