Postphone – Unintrusive call reminder
Have you ever been busy while receiving a call? Maybe you were in a meeting or in a noisy place or with the wrong person… Probably you thought “I’ll call this person in few minutes” and you forgot to call.
Never miss any call again (unless you want)!
Postphone is an Android app which comes to solve this problem.
It’s simple, unintrusive and fully integrated in the system.
You’ll never see any message from the app until you miss or refuse a call. That’s the basic set up which can be changed in the options panel.
The app is backward compatible from Android 2.0+ (Eclair), but is fully integrated with Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean, too!
When you refuse an incoming call, you’ll be prompted for an action with a pop-up.
This is the basic functionality.
Many settings can be changed simply launching the app via the app drawer.
- call now.
- schedule a reminder (5, 15, 30 minutes). Each timeout can be changed.
That’s all. Ad-free, simple, clean and functional.
If you encounter any problem, contact us: [email protected]
You can find other resources on http://postphone.mx17.net
• VIBRATE: vibration on notify
• READ_PHONE_STATE: trigger on phone call
• CALL_PHONE: "call now" button
• READ_CONTACTS: display contact name
• PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: trigger on outgoing calls
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: re-set alarms upon device reboot
callback, call back, redial, dial, assistant, redialer, popup, holo, holofied
- code fixes to prevent null pointer exceptions
- Addressed issue-001: keep alarms upon device reboot
- Support for Google Backup Service (keep configuration between uninstall / install or device change)
- hotfix-002: when you receive a call with unknown Caller ID, no popup is shown
- drop support for Eclair
- hotfix-001: compatibility with Android 4.3
- update project to the latest version of android sdk
- bugfix (cursor not closed)