Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitors like Nagios, shell scripts, servers, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your Android, iPhone, iPad, and Desktop. App includes a free 5-day trial and unlimited usage beyond the 5-day trial requires a one-time $4.99 in-app purchase.
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, a DashClock extension, and a Tasker event plugin!
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app. Also find out about our iOS and Desktop clients to get notifications on all of your devices.
2.2.11 / 2.2.10:
- Android 5.0 support
- Improve display of per-application icons on Android Wear devices
- Support deleting multiple messages at once by long-pressing on a message in the list to enter selection mode
- Improve swipe-to-delete functionality, but also add an option to disable it
- Improve message list timestamp display
- Fix showing of previously selected default alert tone in list