NetMonster is an network monitoring app which shows information about mobile networks.
It delivers all the data that your smartphone provides. And even it's AD free!
Thanks to cell hunters who live all over the world you can download list of cells with their location and use it.
You just got lost? Here's NetMonster! This feature is available only is some countries where lists exist.
Thanks to power saving mechanism NetMonster uses 50 % less energy then other monitoring apps. No more unfriendly battery draining bloatware!
And here's what NetMonster do support:
- 2G - CID, LAC, RXL + neighbouring cells (CID, LAC, RXL)
- 3G - CI, RNC, CID, LAC, PSC, RSCP + neighbouring cells (PSC, RSCP)
- 4G - CI, eNB, CID, TAC, PCI, RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, SNR, CQI, TA + neighbouring cells (PCI, RSRP)
If you have Android 4.3 (or newer) Netmonster can show you data about cell you are currently logged on while you are in area where your network provider doesn't have a coverage. Monitoring also works if you don't have a SIM card in your phone.
Due Android limitations it's necessary to have screen on during monitoring on most devices. New API allows to monitor cells without limits. Head to "Settings > Background monitoring > Use new API" to try it.
Android DUAL-SIM devices report information only about primary SIM card. It's impossible to show data for both SIM cards.
* Support for HSPA+ DC = HSPA+ 42 for CyanogenMod users
- Text location of cell now updates in Monitor card when u rename it
- Better LTE signal information on some phones
- Fixes for Drive mode