"Network Signal Info" provides detailed information over the currently used network, whether WiFi or cellular connection.
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
- detailed MOBILE network informations
- detailed WLAN informations
- detailed ANDROID System informations
- Widgets for MOBILE- and WLAN-network (PRO version with six widgets)
- mobile cell tower location (PRO version with much better online cell tower database)
- Mobile SIGNAL TRACKER (only PRO version with KML-file export for e.g. Google Earth)
- WLAN SIGNAL record function (only PRO version)
The app has two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-Signalstrength (free version), Six widgets in the PRO version,,three for mobile- and three for WiFi-Signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in more bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state ...
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address. ...
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with much more entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
- fix Widget transparency bug
- some small code optimizations
- NEW user interface
- Notice, change application icon (now have cyan color)
- Dual SIM support (only for smartphones with MedieTek processor)
- Fix LTE signal strenght bug on some devices
- Widget code optimizations
- Android 5.1 and Android 6.0 support
- Many code optimizations
- Many small bug fixes