Are you living or working in a low signal area ? Then this is the app for you. With this app you can get a good idea of the mobile signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception.
What this app gives you:-
• An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
• Network Test
• Cell tower coverage
• Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
• Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
• Network Signal strength.
• Network Test for basic diagnostics
• Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
• High resolution Widgets with color schemes
• Out of service and roaming notifications.
• Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc (Not available for >= Android 4.2)
• Network latency widget
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
• A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
• If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card. As a last resort clear cache and force stop google app from settings.
• Check the extensive FAQs on my website.
• Finally - dual SIM info
• Revamped Cell display
• Test Screen
• Marshmallow permission model ready
• Advanced mode is auto now
• Widgets major UI mods to circular style
• Alarm restore notification removed to reduce 'alarm clutter'
• Bug fixes
• All Pro Options are free now except for Adfree
• UI changes to comply with latest design patterns
• HSPA+ is now reported as 3G. Only LTE is considered 4G.