This app is specially meant for devices that may not include this information in the status bar by default or that hide it when roaming (e.g. Xperia or Galaxy phones).
- Due to the way Android works, a non-removable notification must be present along the status bar icon.
- Likewise the icon can not be placed in the right hand side of the status bar.
- In Lollipop, the notification will show in the lockscreen. I'm not aware of any way to avoid that.
- This app is expected to work in multi-SIM devices, for the primary card, but they are not standardized, so it might not work as expected in some.
- Disable action buttons in notification by default
- Added support for additional network types supported by CyanogenMod but not by standard Android (GSM, TD-SCDMA and IWLAN)