This app is specially meant for devices that may not include this information in the status bar by default or that hide it when roaming (e.g. Xperia or Galaxy phones).
- Due to the way Android works, a non-removable notification must be present along the status bar icon.
- Likewise the icon can not be placed in the right hand side of the status bar.
- This app is expected to work in multi-SIM devices, for the primary card, but they are not standardized, so it might not work as expected in some.
- Bugfixes for forced closures on some devices
- Jelly Bean and up: Added button to notification to close it directly
- Jelly Bean and up: Added button to notification to open the system's network settings
- Simplified notification toggling
- Resource optimization
- Removed unnecessary menu entries
- BUGFIX: (Regression) Keep icon and app in sync
- Experimental workaround for undetected network changes