Tired of lugging around heavy textbooks and review guides? Let Neurology PreTest from McGraw-Hill lighten your load. With USMLE-style questions and detailed answers that address the clerkship’s core competencies, this premium study resource is a great place to start your test prep.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 500 vignettes to gain confidence in applying practical knowledge
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• Unlimited access to ALL 8 categories, including: unordered list of all categories
• Special Senses
• Central Nervous System Disease
• Trauma and Infections
• Metabolic and Toxic Injuries
• Hereditary and Neoplastic Disease
• Myelination and Conduction
• Movement and Peripheral Nerves
This dynamic tool allows you to flag questions as you go, allowing easier review of problem areas. Detailed analytics allows you to review your statistics and progress, as well as discover your strengths and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this resource gives you the perfect way to assess your knowledge of neurology in preparation for an NBME (shelf) or USMLE examination.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at [email protected]
with any questions.