Users must subscribe to the Never Alone service at http://www.neveraloneapp.com in order to use this app.
Never Alone is a safety service for your lone workers. This service leverages the capabilities of your worker's smartphone, combined with 24/7 monitoring by a certified monitoring station, to provide your company with the tools to meet regulations and focus on your core business.
The service consists of three key components:
- Smartphone Application
- Management Panel
- Monitoring Service
The Never Alone Smartphone App is currently available for Android (OS 4.0 and up) smartphones offering you and your employees peace of mind with features such as:
- Easy-to-use check-ins at specified time intervals.
- Detection of a fall or lack of motion using the device sensors.
- Panic button in the case of an emergency.
Additional information about the Never Alone service can be found at: http://www.neveraloneapp.com
- The application now adds SecurTek Monitoring Service to your device contacts so users can easily identify calls from Never Alone
- Improved GPS location reporting
- Bug fixes to handle lack of service issues within the app
- Android 4.0 or greater now required