Ad Free Version now available in the Google Play Store. Click on the below link.
How often do you miss important calls on your mobile, while your phone is in silent or vibrate mode. With this small app you can create your own whitelist by selecting numbers from your contacts list or adding them manually.
Once your whitelist is setup, sit back and relax. Be it your girlfriend, or your parents from back home you would "Never Miss The Call" again.
This is lightweight application with a minimal footprint and low on resources.
SMS support for whitelisted numbers has now been added. Hear sound notification of SMS received from whitelisted numbers.
About Permissions required by this application:-
1) The application would need Read Access to your phone contacts, in order to enable you to add numbers for the list.
2) The application would need access to your phone state in order to cpature incoming calls.
3) The application needs the ability to receieve SMS in order to alert you in case of SMS coming from whitelisted numbers.
4) Network permissions are needed for displaying ads.
1) Use the add menu button to add numbers to the whitelist. The numbers can be added manually, or via selecting from the contact list.
2) Tap the number in the whitelist and select "Yes" to remove the number from the whitelist.
Use the Menu option to Enable/Disable the service. A green indicator is present on the top left of the screen when the service is enabled, which is replaced by a red indicator when the service is disabled.
Thanks to http://code.google.com/p/android-ui-utils/ from which some of the images have been created under Creative Common Licenses. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
This application is provided on "as-is" basis. I take no responsibility of any problems/losses incurred due to bugs/incorrect working of this application.
Feel free to report any enhancements/feature request/suggestions at [email protected]
-- Version 1.7.1
Notifictian icon is visible by default.
-- Version 1.7
Support for display in Notification area added. Can be enabled/disabled via the preferences menu
-- Version 1.6
Added an option to maximize the ringtone (In Preferences) for white listed numbers
--- Version 1.5
Added support for Ads for which Network permission are needed.
-- Previous Version
Fixes around SMS notification. Should support a few more devices now.
Suggest some more @ [email protected]