Now with even More Content!
Becoming a new mom is truly an amazing time but it can be extremely lonely when you don't have people around that can answer the many questions you have, or relate to all the new things you're going through!
Our New Mom reference guide helps and covers everything you need to know from visiting your doctor, the baby’s doctor, delivery, labor, feeding and the caring of your baby, and more. Its also a great reference for new Dads too!
Also included are guidelines about the baby’s development, trouble signs, tips on baby care, crying, swaddling, when to call the doctor, emergency childbirth procedures and much more!
Based on our best selling 'flipper' reference guide this is a smart guide to have for all new Moms.
Offline Access! The 'New Mom' reference guide runs local on your device so you wont need an internet connection and content access will always be super quick!
1. Thinking About Getting Pregnant
2. How to Know You’re Pregnant
3. What to do First – Health Care Providers
4. What to do First – Hospital
5. What to do First – More Tips
6. At the Doctor – First Visit
7. Doctor Visit Schedule, Ultrasound
8. Taking Care of Yourself, Kick Counts
9. Body Changes – Faint, Headaches, Gums
10. Body Changes – Breasts, Heartburn
11. Body Changes – Nausea, Discharge
12. Body Changes – Backache, Constipation
13. Body Changes – Fatigue, Stress, Moods
14. Travel and Sex When Pregnant
15. Danger Signs by Trimester
16. Getting Ready for Delivery
17. What to take to the Hospital
18. What you Need at Home
19. Labor and Delivery – Imminent Signs
20. Labor and Delivery – Pain, Stem Cells
21. Labor and Delivery – After Birth
22. Coming Home – Taking Time
23. Coming Home – What to Expect
24. Coming Home – Baby Wrist, Fever
25. Baby Safety – Do’s and Don’ts
26. Feeding - General
27. Feeding - Breast
28. Feeding –Breast Do’s & Don’ts
29. Feeding - Weaning
30. Feeding – Bottle
31. Feeding - Solids
32. Feeding - Choking, Teething
33. Taking Baby for Checkup
34. Changing Baby
36. Bellybutton Treatment
38. Medicine Cabinet
39. Sleeping – Cribs, Mattress
40. Sleeping Tips
42. Hygiene - Nails
43. Hygiene - Teeth
44. Hygiene – Tongue, Sun
45. Development & Play
46. Development & Play – 1-2 Months
47. Development & Play – 3-5 Months
48. Development & Play – 6-8 Months
49. Development & Play – 9-12 Months
50. Traveling - Tips, Summer
51. Traveling - Winter, Car Trips
53. Crying – 8 Reasons
54. Crying – Nose, Teething
55. Crying – Earache, Colic
60. Keeping Memories
62. Emergency Birth – Imminent
63. Emergency Birth – What to Do
64. Emergency Birth – Delivery
65. Emergency Birth – Post Delivery
68. TOC Fast Search
Like all our 'phoneflips', this lightweight application has NO ADVERTS, never needs an internet connection (Offline Access!) and wont take up much space on your Phone!
Landscape & Portrait modes supported!
For hard copy versions of this product please visit http://www.flipperguides.com/
Thank you and congratulations!
- SD card support