NewsBlur is a personal news reader bringing people together to talk about the world. Share stories, read your feed subscriptions, and talk to like minded people with this free service. A new sound of an old instrument.
Google Reader has left us and we are working hard to be your replacement. We have many fixes and enhancements planned for all our NewsBlur offerings so stay tuned.
• Synchronizes with NewsBlur servers so keep your stories and read/unread status consistent
• Read all of your news subscriptions (RSS feeds)
• Share and comment on the news with friends
• Multiple device support (Web, Android, iOS)
• Meet new people who share the same interests
• Collapsible folders
• Save stories
• Multiple viewing options for stories
• Training your feeds - Hide the stories you don't like and highlight the stories you do.
• River of news - show stories from several different feeds in a single view
Versin 3.7.1 adds an option for disabling content previews.
Version 3.7 (April 2014)
* Inline story content previews
* New full screen view
* Cleaned out many long-standing issues, specifically in paging
* Huge cleanup resulting in faster and lighter code
Version 3.6 (Jan 2014)
* New preference for using Text view as the default (per-feed/folder)
* Fixes for saved stories, loading screens, and sort order