NewsBlur is a personal news reader bringing people together to talk about the world. Share stories, read your feed subscriptions, and talk to like minded people with this free service. A new sound of an old instrument.
Google Reader has left us and we are working hard to be your replacement. We have many fixes and enhancements planned for all our NewsBlur offerings so stay tuned.
• Synchronizes with NewsBlur servers so keep your stories and read/unread status consistent
• Read all of your news subscriptions (RSS feeds)
• Read while offline and re-sync read and saved stories when online again.
• Share and comment on the news with friends
• Multiple device support (Web, Android, iOS)
• Meet new people who share the same interests
• Collapsible folders
• Save stories
• Dark mode for night time reading
• Multiple viewing options for stories
• Training your feeds - Hide the stories you don't like and highlight the stories you do.
• River of news - show stories from several different feeds in a single view
Version 4.3.2 has bug fixes for all of the crahses found in 4.3.0/4.3.1.
Version 4.3.0 (June 2015)
* New Read Stories feed
* New comment-less shares
* Memory use reduction
* Modern http library for improved connection handling and reduced timeouts
* Many bugfixes around sharing, commenting, and replying to stories
* Fixed unread search order