- If you are new to theme apps, themes/iconpack apps are not stand alone app. Read the directions for details.
- There are absolutely no ads in my app.
- We respect your privacy and never use/abuse it.Permissions needed are explained in details below. Features
• 1 icon pack that supports upto 24 launchers.
• 1 Custom complete theme in 3D&2D Mode (for NEXT Launcher) (value $1.99)
• 3200 HD Icons (Tablet Compatible) (value $0.99)
• 400+ custom wallpapers (& cloud based)
• 1 matching clock widget (value $0.99)
• Icons are update regularly, 1-3 weeks.
• Ultra Design for all graphic elements
• Support for dynamic calendars
• Icon Masking, cover, base for un-themed apps
• Material design functional dashboard with previews
• Icon Request, search and preview tool
• Lots of extras alternative to your main icons.
• Work on Nova, Apex, ADW, Action, etc... upto 24 launchers all together.Permissions Explanation
We respect your privacy, and will absolutely never use your information for any reason.
You can find more info in the app FAQ section.
For the wallpapers feature to work, the following are needed:
- Access network state, wifi state, internet, set wallpaper, set wallpaper hints
For wallpapers/muzei to automatically update:
- receive boot completed, vibrate and wake_lock
For SAVE wallpaper feature, the following are needed:
- Read external storage (SD card), Write external storage
Wallpapers are large files. By keeping them on our server, they will take less storage space on your phone.Directions:
Theme apps like this are not standalone. You will need a launcher to enjoy. Many launchers are free, except for Next Launcher 3D.
You may use Next launcher free version for it and it's just as impressive.
For 3D: Please make sure that you have purchased and installed the latest version of the Next Launcher 3D.Installation in 2D normal classical mode
1. Open Next Launcher (free version)
2. Press menu on your desktop
3. Select Theme in Menu
4. Select "Mine"
5. Select theme and ApplyInstallation in 3D mode
1. Open Next Launcher 3D
2. Press menu on your desktop
3. Select "Preferences"
4. Switch to "3D mode"Select Theme in 3D mode
1. Press Menu on your desktop
("Menu" also the 5th button on your dock on your desktop)
2. Select "Theme"
(the button looks like a T-shirt)
3. Select "Mine"
4. Select Theme and ApplyChange wallpapers
1. Open my application, Choose Wallpaper How to open my app (Method 1)
1. Open Google Play app
2. Select "Menu" > "My App"
3. Scroll down until you see my app. How to open my app (Method 2)
Alternatively, in Next Launcher:
1. Select Menu> Add> Shortcut
2. Scroll down until you see my app.Troubleshooting
1. This trick fixes most of your launcher issue:
- Open Next Launcher
- Open Settings, look for Advanced/back up
- Reset to default
2. Why not all icons are applied?
You can try Mix mode in next launcher. You will love it.
Icons can be manually applied at this time due to Next Launcher limitation.
If you have any questions, please email me: [email protected]SOCIAL
Visit our Google+ page or Facebook page for all of our themes. Join our community for more experience to get the latest themes and news.
• My Google Community: http://goo.gl/9PQYdb
• Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+MichaelAXoThemes/posts
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/xothemes
• Website: http://www.xothemes.com (see screenshots)
• Twitter: http:[email protected]
THAAUS and XOTHEMES
This is an icon pack and a full Next Launcher Theme
This theme is not affiliated with next launcher theme maker nor zt.art
Major update v204: added original wallpapers back. Tip: open the app and access over 400 wallpapers.
NOTE/REMARKS: there are "Absolutely no ads" in all my paid apps. You will have some new permissions request bc you need them to access wallpapers. Those are explained in the FAQ of the app. We respect your privacy, and will absolutely never use your information for any reason.