Next Issue is now Texture—a completely reimagined magazine experience.
Try Texture for free and see. Download now.
With Texture, you have an all-access pass to world's best magazines. So anytime you want to read something great, you can. Choose any issue from a catalog that includes all the top magazines in every category.
It's magazine reading without limits. Flip through an entire issue that hit newsstands today. Or dig into a single article from a back issue in our vast archive. Audio and video exclusives bring extra dimension to the experience.
Texture is the digital reading experience great magazines deserve. Here's what others are saying about it:
• "Finally, a reason to read magazines on a tablet." – AllThingsDigital
• “I have this to say about [Texture]: it is awesome.” – C|Net News
• “For the price of two or three [magazines], you get access to dozens of them plus all the back issues.” – The Today Show
• “[Texture] is like having a doctor's waiting room on your [tablet] – without having to worry about an injection at the end.” – Bloomberg Businessweek
• “Magazine fans, rejoice: [Texture], probably the easiest and most economical way for you to read your favourite titles…” – TechCrunch
• “…I would have never subscribed to some of the magazines that I now read weekly, all thanks to the folks at [Texture].” – AppAdvice
Here are just some of the titles Texture gives you complete access to:
Automotive: Car and Driver, Cycle World, Hot Rod, Motorcyclist, Road & Track, Le Monde de l'auto
Business & Finance: Time, Bloomberg Businessweek, Consumer Reports, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Money Sense, Protégez-Vous
Celebrity Entertainment: HELLO! Canada, Entertainment Weekly, People, Rolling Stone, Us Weekly, Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, Allô Vedettes, Riches et Célèbres
DIY& Hobby: Do It Yourself, Popular Photography, Shutterbug, This Old House, JE Décore
Fashion & Style: Flare, In Style, Allure, Brides, Cosmopolitan, Essence, Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Martha Stewart Weddings, Nylon, Teen Vogue, Vogue, W
Food & Cooking: Allrecipes, Bon Appétit, Cooking Light, EatingWell, Family Circle, Food & Wine, Food Network, Martha Stewart Living, Wine Enthusiast, Ricardo, JE Cuisine
French Language: L'actualité, Châtelaine, Enfants Québec, Ricardo, Maison & Demeure, Homme, LOULOU, Québec Science, Sélection du Reader's Digest, Gabrielle
Health & Fitness: Bicycling, Bike, Dr. Oz The Good Life, Men's Fitness, Men's Health, Oxygen, Prevention, Runner's World, Self, Shape, SKI, Surfer, Women's Health, Yoga Journal, Weight Watchers, Canadian Health & Fitness, Golf, Mieux-Être
Home & Gardening: Architectural Digest. Better Homes and Gardens, Coastal Living, Country Living, Domino, Dwell, Good Housekeeping, HGTV, Redbook, Sunset, Maison & Demeure
Kids & Parenting: Today's Parent, FamilyFun, Parents, Girls' Life, National Geographic Kids, Parents, Seventeen, Sports Illustrated Kids, Teen Vogue, Enfants Québec
Men's Lifestyle: Details, Esquire, GQ, Maxim, Men's
Fitness, Men's Health, Men's Journal, OUT
News & Politics: Maclean's, New York, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, The New Yorker, TIME, L'actualité
Science & Tech: National Geographic, PCWorld, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Smithsonian, Sound & Vision, Wired, Québec Science
Sports & Recreation: Sportsnet, Backpacker, ESPN The Magazine, Field & Stream, Golf, Outdoor Life, Outside, Running Times, SKI, Sports Illustrated, Surfer, Géo Plein Air, Vélo Mag
Travel & Regional: Afar, Condé Nast Traveler, Midwest Living, National Geographic Traveler, Southern Living, Travel + Leisure, Veranda
Women's Lifestyle: All You, Chatelaine, MORE, O, The Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, Self, Woman's Day
Start at the top
• Now you’ll also be shown the Top Stories from the magazines in My Favourites. Get right into these hot articles by tapping on them.
Read on time
• Check the clock icon underneath select stories to get an idea of how many minutes each will take to read.