Next Issue gives you unlimited access to over 140 magazines in one easy-to-use app for your tablet or smartphone. Whatever you're interested in – Entertainment, Technology, Fashion, Sports, Cooking, News, etc. – you'll find the best magazines from the top publishers.
For the full experience, create a Next Issue account at www.NextIssue.ca to start your FREE 30-day trial. Then, open the app to start reading all your favourite magazines!
Read as many magazines as you want (including back issues) anytime and anywhere. Immerse yourself in great stories, breathtaking photography, and exclusive digital extras from the most well known titles – all without having to worry about clutter, recycling, or carrying around multiple issues.
It's an entire newsstand at your fingertips! Plans start as low as $9.99 a month – the cost of 2-3 magazines at a newsstand.
Praise for Next Issue:
• "Finally, a reason to read magazines on a tablet." – AllThingsDigital
• “I have this to say about Next Issue: it is awesome.” – C|Net News
• “Next Issue is like having a doctor’s waiting room on your iPad – without having to worry about an injection at the end.” – Bloomberg Businessweek
• “Magazine fans, rejoice: Next Issue Media, probably the easiest and most economical way for you to read your favorite titles, is now available on the iPad.” – TechCrunch
• “…I would have never subscribed to some of the magazines that I now read weekly, all thanks to the folks at Next Issue.” – AppAdvice
Available titles include:
5/15, All You, Allrecipes, Allô Vedettes, Allure, Architectural Digest, ATV Trail Rider, Automobile, Backpacker, Better Homes and Gardens, Bicycling, Bike, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Bon Appétit, Brides, Canadian Business, Canadian Health & Lifestyle, Car and Driver, Chatelaine, Coastal Living, Condé Nast Traveler, Consumer Reports, Cooking Light, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Country Gardens, Country Living, Custom Tour, Cycle Canada, Déco Reno$, Details, Diabetic Living, Do It Yourself, Domino, Dr. Oz The Good Life, Dwell, Eating Well, ELLE Décor, Enfants Québec, Entertainment Weekly, Entrepreneur, ESPN Magazine, Esquire, Essence, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Circle, Family Fun, Fast Company, Field & Stream, Fitness, Flare, Food & Wine, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Fortune, Full Fille, GQ, Gabrielle, Géo Plein Air, Girls’ Life, Glamour, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Health, HELLO! Canada, Homme, House & Home, House Beautiful, InStyle, Inc., Je Cuisine, Je Décore, L'actualité, Le Monde de L’Auto, Living the Country Life, LOULOU, Lucky Magazine, Maclean's, Macworld, Maison & Demeure, Marie Claire, Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Maxim, Men's Fitness, Men’s Health, Men's Journal, Midwest Living, Mieux-Être, Money, MoneySense, More, Moto Journal, Motor Trend, Motorcyclist, National Geographic, National Geographic Kids, National Geographic Little Kids, National Geographic Traveler, New York Magazines, Newsweek, Nylon, O The Oprah Magazine, OK!, Outdoor Life, Outside Magazine, Parents, PC Magazine, PCWorld, People, People en Español, People Style Watch, Popular Mechanics, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Prevention, Protégez-Vous, Quadnet/Le monde du VTT, Québec Science, Reader’s Digest, Real Simple, Redbook, Ricardo, Riches et Célèbres, Road & Track, Rodale’s Organic Life, Rolling Stone, Runner's World, Running Times, Saveur, Sélection de Reader’s Digest, Self, Seventeen, Shape, Shutterbug, Siempre Mujer, Ski, Smithsonian, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated, Sports Illustrated Kids, Sportsnet, STAR, Successful Farming, Sunset, Surfer, Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, This Old House, Time, Today's Parent, Town & Country, Traditional Home, Travel + Leisure, Us Weekly, Vanity Fair, Vegetarian Times, Vélo Mag, Veranda, Vogue, W Magazine, Weight Watchers, Wine Enthusiast, Wired, Woman's Day, Women’s Health, Wood, Working Mother, Yoga Journal
We've made it easier to find the magazines you love. Here's what's new:
* Your Personal Library is now called Favourites.
* Tap the star icon to add magazines to Favourites, then quickly access them from the top left corner menu.
* Browse by category to find new magazines that match your mood or interests.
* Select Browse in the top left corner menu, then swipe to explore everything from Entertainment to Travel and so much more.
- The Next Issue Team