Listen to your favorite local radio stations with NextRadio – FM radio on your smartphone! Tune in to any FM frequency in your area and listen to the radio without the buffering and cost of streaming music. Participating radio stations show you song information and artwork as you listen, so you can buy your favorite music, give feedback on the songs you like, and share what you're listening to on Facebook or Twitter. NextRadio’s Live Guide lets you SEE what's playing on stations in your area so you can choose a station based on the artist or program currently playing on-air. NextRadio is radio like you’ve never SEEN before!
NextRadio is now compatible with more than 30 smartphones from Sprint, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile. The HTC One M8 is supported across all carriers. For a complete list of supported devices, visit the following link:
Look for more smartphone releases with FM support in the coming months.
* Tune in to local FM radio stations on your phone
* See what’s on-air with Live Guide or browse radio stations by genre or frequency
* Uses 90% LESS data than streaming music
* Get 3X BETTER battery life compared to streaming music
Participating Radio Station Features:
* See artwork and song information while you listen
* Buy the song you just heard right from your phone
* Get a list of recently played songs
* Give feedback on the songs you like or dislike
* Share what you're listening to on Facebook or Twitter
* Discover artist-related content like upcoming concerts & record releases
Note: NextRadio uses the cord from your headphones or a stereo cable as an antenna to receive local FM radio signals. The app features the option to send audio to the phone's speaker if you'd rather not listen through headphones, but the cord must remain plugged in to receive FM signals.
- Added support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Minor bug fixes
- Winter warmth