* PLEASE NOTE : I am no longer able to update this app and have the re-built successor "Absolute TWiT".
Watch TWiT live streams or previous shows ,alongside the awesome TWiT chatroom - 100% free, very limited permissions, no advertising, just a typical Nexus experience.
Join the Google+ community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115423805890953141289
* Watch the TWiT.tv live stream, or a recorded show
* No chatroom configuration required, just enter a nickname and it's all automatic
* Change the color and size of the chatroom text
* Interact with the chatroom by sending messages
* Click URLs to view in the internal web browser (use this to interact with TWiTs straw poll feature or read users links). The browser shows the video and chatroom so you can still enjoy all the features while browsing the web!
* Choose streams from different providers, BitGravity/Flosoft/Ustream/Justin.tv in different bandwidth speeds
* Change where the chatroom text appears (overlay, right or bottom)
* Streams auto-switch if they are unreachable
* Displays the show playing if live, or the next live show with time
* Send message
* Receive private messages (Always displayed with a red background)
* Change nickname
* Respond to a VERSION command (Channel Ops may request version info)
* Quit and Join messages are suppressed
* ACTION messages shown (currently no support to enter an action)
* Show KICK messages
* #twitlive, #unfiltered and #offtopic chatrooms supported
* Video sometimes freezes - The live streams can be temperamental at best! Either wait for the stream to start again automatically, or press "restart video" if you suspect the video may need a kick start!
Feature requests, issues or comments to [email protected]
Submit bug reports on crashes and I'll jump straight onto them.
Fixed settings not saving
You may now join #unfiltered, #offtopic as well as #twitlive
On demand videos now play like a stream so you may use rotation and return later
Share chat log with the application of your choice
Different layouts saved based on orientation
Nickname, action and URLs are now colored
Fixed issue with multiple application icons installed