NeyetLight (pronounced like night-light) simulates changing the color temperature and changes the brightness of your Android device's display automatically based on the time of day. This allows the light output from the screen to mimic a more natural light cycle and extend your battery life. By doing so NeyetLight can help reduce the strain on your eyes and it has been suggested that this more natural light exposure can help with your sleep cycle. NeyetLight can even use your location to automatically determine the time for sunrise and sunset. Stop straining to look at your Android at night and give NeyetLight a try today!
- Simulates changing the screen's color temperature to mimic organic lighting
- Intensity of color temperature effect can be tuned to your preferences
- Use your GPS or network location to determine sunrise/sunset
- Provide extra dimming beyond the built in brightness control
- Transition time between day and night settings is user configurable
- A new light icon option for the persistent notification
- A new option that let's NeyetLight work with automatic brightness control
We know for an app like NeyetLight that Google's 15 minute refund window is too short. We are confident that if you give NeyetLight a try that you'll be happy - but if NeyetLight doesn't meet your needs we'll give you a full refund. Just contact us at [email protected]
and we'll take care of you.
Questions? Comments? We'd love to hear it! Email us at [email protected]
- Added location usage for automatic sunrise/sunset times
- Added optional notification icon
- Added optional brightness control
- Fixed a bug causing a crash when certain day and night settings were identical.
- Fixed a bug causing high cpu using under certain situations.
- Fixed a bug that only allowed brightness control when "Start on Boot" was enabled.