NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REAL-TIME SCORING APP. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A REAL-TIME SCORING APP. Please read the full description before assigning a low rating and referencing something the app specifically states it does not do.
The full National Football League (NFL) schedule (preseason, regular season and postseason) by week and for each of the 32 NFL football teams as well as a bye week schedule, weekly game scores, Division standings, configuration preferences and the ability to style the app in your favorite NFL team's colors. This football schedule and scoring app is free and without any ad banners. Much effort has been spent to make it fast and keep its install size small. It does not require any permissions or access external data. It will be updated weekly throughout the season with football game scores and team standings as well as with any NFL flex-schedule changes.
Updates to the football schedule and scored are currently provided through releases to the Google Play store several times each week during the football season. In order to make sure you are notified of available updates, including weekly score updates during the season, it is important to configure your device to sync app data so that it notifies you when an app update is available. This can be enabled in the account settings of your device. Many devices will also allow you to choose to install available updates automatically instead of just receiving a notification.
• This football schedule, scoring and standings app is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, the National Football League (NFL).
• Requires no permissions and does not access external data. Can be installed to SD card.
Please note, this is not a "real-time" app. Weekly app updates are released to keep game scoring and standings data current up through the prior NFL week. I do my best to release these updates each Tuesday morning. This app uses Tuesday as the start of a new NFL week.
• Tabbed navigation is used instead of a drill-down and back-button approach.
• When viewing weekly schedules, tap the week tab again to return to the current week's schedule.
• When viewing team schedules, tap the team tab again to return to your team's schedule.
• Tap on a team name anywhere in the app (except preferences) to view that team's schedule.
• When the app starts from your phone's memory, the display is how you last left it.
• When the app starts fresh, it starts on the week tab. There is a preference to start on the team tab instead.
• NFL preseason through postseason football game schedules by week and team.
• Complete bye week schedule.
• Style the football schedules in your favorite NFL team's colors (preference).
• Improved gallery-based week and team schedule selection.
• (New) NFL Division standings (overall, home, away and division won/loss records).
• (New) Can choose international-style date format instead of US style (preference).
• (New) Choose to start the app on the team tab (preference).
• Choose how to visually distinguish schedule rows (preference).
• Improved schedule layouts, text size and visibility.
• Expanded W-L records on team schedules to include home and away records.
• Weekly app updates all season.
• Preseason data can be hidden after the preseason ends (preference).
• Game scores on past week schedules.
• Game times in your local time.
NFL FLEX SCHEDULING
The NFL uses flexible game time scheduling for Sunday games in weeks 5 thru 17.
A team's game time may be adjusted including who plays Sunday night. The NFL announces
changes at least 12 days before the week being changed (6 days in week 17).
5.11.2015 - First release of 2015! Preseason and regular season schedules.