☆☆☆ Best Mobile Guide 2012 - ACS Award Winner! ☆☆☆
☆ Multilingual intrface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Niagara Falls (pron.: /naɪˈæɡrə/ ny-ag-ra, Cayuga: Gahnawehtaˀ or Tgahnawęhtaˀ) is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the U.S. state of New York. They form the southern end of the Niagara Gorge.
From largest to smallest, the three waterfalls are the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. The Horseshoe Falls lie on the Canadian side and the American Falls on the American side, separated by Goat Island. The smaller Bridal Veil Falls are also located on the American side, separated from the other waterfalls by Luna Island. The international boundary line was originally drawn through Horseshoe Falls in 1819, but the boundary has long been in dispute due to natural erosion and construction.
Located on the Niagara River, which drains Lake Erie into Lake Ontario, the combined falls form the highest flow rate of any waterfall in the world, with a vertical drop of more than 165 feet (50 m). Horseshoe Falls is the most powerful waterfall in North America, as measured by vertical height and also by flow rate. The falls are located 17 miles (27 km) north-northwest of Buffalo, New York and 75 miles (121 km) south-southeast of Toronto, between the twin cities of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and Niagara Falls, New York.
Niagara Falls were formed when glaciers receded at the end of the Wisconsin glaciation (the last ice age), and water from the newly formed Great Lakes carved a path through the Niagara Escarpment en route to the Atlantic Ocean. While not exceptionally high, the Niagara Falls are very wide. More than six million cubic feet (168,000 m3) of water falls over the crest line every minute in high flow, and almost four million cubic feet (110,000 m3) on average.
★★★ Get amazing restaurant and fast food finder, follow this link: Google Play: Near Me Fast Food & Restaurant Finder ★★★
- 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
- Guided tours, city and airport transfers.
- Interactive, high-resolution, large-format, full zoomed map
- Tourist offline phrase book (english, spanish, german, france, italian)
- Completly new integrface (flat design)